URGENT UPDATE: quiz issues
Sorry my friends, I have some sad news at the moment.
I have no idea if its a problem on the quiz site, or they flagged them as inappropriate, however, THE NEW COC QUIZ AND ALL THE DRAFT QUIZZES I HAD (3 of them 😫) seem to be GONE and ERASED.
I am contacting their support to see what was the problem... But I have a bad feeling. Probably someone felt offended and flagged my user in uquiz.
I spent a lot of time preparing the quizzes and this is a hard blow to take.
Why we can't have nice things?


People can be such cunts... Sorry that happened
ReplyDeleteAww, I'm sorry to hear your hard work just get poofed ):
ReplyDeleteGlad I was able to get at least a few more runs at it beforehand.
Have you thought about using Twine?
ReplyDeleteGreat tool but requires some time for coding and programming. I will check it out, the NSFW nature keeps getting me banned everywhere 🙃
DeleteWhat about building them via PDFs? Hexxetval has created several CHYOA stories through them, I think a quiz would work more or less the same way. Granted I am no coder myself but might be worth looking into.
ReplyDeletethanks for the idea. Still requires a lot of time to configure, I fear I might not be able to skip that workload for long if I want to keep doing quizzes
DeleteI am a programmer is there any chance that you want me to help? I would be honored.
ReplyDeleteI will ask for help if the new server fails. I am quite decided into having quizzes as a regular part of my content.
DeleteHonestly, you can probably write a prompt and include your media and use AI to convert it into Twine code. Tell the AI you want it written in the Twee format.
ReplyDelete(I generally dislike AI content, but using it to write code is another thing IMO.)
Annoying as it might be, have you considered censoring the actual quiz images and then just uploading them uncensored in the 'big round up of all results'?
ReplyDeleteI imagine that if your getting take downs due to NSFW content, just slapping a couple censor bars on the versions that are hosted by the quiz sites might get around their bans while still allowing you to host the unedited versions here for people to enjoy properly later.
I assume that the sites don't want porn on anything they are hosting, but if the porn is kept to what you personally host, you should be okay. Besides, I think people are mostly enjoying the quizs for your writing and the fun, personalized game element with the images being a nice bonus. If we had the choice between no quizs or quizs with some censoring and a link to a post with the unedited results, I think most people would gladly pick the second option.
It seems like the only workable outcome at the moment if I want to keep using quiz websites.
DeleteThe new quiz server I am testing seems to be quite permissive, but we will see.
Could you just drop a file with the art? We would see that at least...
ReplyDeleteYou will have the art AND the captions of each outcome, as always, in a couple of weeks.
DeleteI guess my original comment got caught in a filter or something, but have you tried censoring the images used in the quizzes? You could always use the uncensored versions for the 'all endings round up' posted here afterwards and it might avoid the quiz sites flagging your work and banning you.
ReplyDeleteEvery of Your quiz was awesome... any news?
ReplyDeleteEvery of Your quiz was awesome! Any news from the website? What did they said?
ReplyDeleteThey said "so long, and thanks for all the fish"
DeleteI wonder if it would be possible to have them as Interactive CYOAs as there are a couple of sites that seem OK with hosting those and a few tools for creating them.
ReplyDeleteNews?
ReplyDeleteDamn it i didn't have time to test it before it was removed
ReplyDeleteI got you 😉
Delete