Saturday, January 19, 2019

Christmas Quiz: All the mini captions (and some silly stats too)


Hey everyone! How are you doing this week? January has turned out to be quite a busy month, right?

Just like before, I wanted to post all the mini captions and some stats I've found funny regarding the Christmas Quiz. I really hope you enjoyed your present! But,  if you wonder what else you might get, here are all the results!

Which one you've gotten and which one was your favorite?






























The quiz was taken 69.000 times and completed 59.000 times... Mhmm... that's a lot less than the 100.000+ that took the "New-U" Quizzes, I wonder if this wasn't good enough or if it has something to be with the hollidays and summer vacations in the southern hemisphere?

Anyway, you want to know the top 3 results? check them out:

quite balanced. Lips, tits, body, ass.
Also, some answers I find funny.
Like, how most people call Christmas... Christmas. And how many are not celebrating anything!


Also, it was nice to see most of us looking forward to enjoy the company and the food over other things.

But I was really surprised at how many people unwrap their present carefully! For me, tearing the wrapping in hundreds of pieces is as fun as it is relaxing.

Sadly, this time I can't provide a walkthrough regarding how to get each one. It wasn't done by me the last two times, and I do not have the time to do it. But since the results are there... Who cares about the walkthrough, right?

There are 2 new Quiz projects. in the making.
One, is the final New-U... The other one is Bimbo related. I must choose which one to make...

Maybe you can hep me decide? Let me know! and thanks for reading and for all the support!

15 comments:

  1. Good result!
    I love your work and always look forward doing new game!
    I’ll vote Bimbo related one! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk! that's always a classic, never fails!

      Delete
  2. resident ass lover here, clearly, the long t shirt was the greatest ass related one, as it was much bigger and leaves more possibility up to the imagination. it was great overall though :)
    the lolipop was great too (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved "long T-shirt", pleases both big ass and big tits lovers. It even pleases mood changes!

      Delete
  3. Bimbo related is my vote.

    Also in the meantime, maybe some captions please :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll vote for the new U, i can't wait to see what's the last setting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, I hope if I made one, it's going to be like the second part where I was affraid I had few ideas and ended up discarding a few

      Delete
  5. Would love to see bimbo related.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna have to vote new u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping for the bimbo one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I see making a poll would end up being close! Sounds like fun

      Delete
  8. Is there a name for the granny bra girl? Just Curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nadine Jensen. Her preggo pictures are great too.

      Delete