Sunday, January 13, 2019

Fetish Elections - Poll is over! Thanks a lot!

First if all.. WOW! I wasn't expecting such a monumental response. Tons of comments in just a few hours, hundreds in just a couple of days? Incredible.

I had to close the poll earlier than expectes, sorry, simply because I can't survey process so many votes (and also, check who cheated) and at this rate, I would have required several hours to gather results. I want them for tomorrow!

I hope I can do it in a  couple of hours before I'm left like this:


So, very soon I'll have the results.
Don't worry, I have my top men working on them... And if you have further questions, this video should clear all your doubts.



Again, WOW! thanks for so many votes!
Let's see what fetish claims the 7 spots... and the bonus Wildcard!

4 comments:

  1. It makes so much more sense now. I am really hopping that my suggestion makes it in the list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheating!! They should be punished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Threaten me with a good time.

      Delete
  3. Wow!That girl reminds me of a chick who was called Stacy excecpt with bigger tits and smaller lips, tho I don't remember her last name and last time I can recall seening her was an easy close to 20 years ago lol

    ReplyDelete