Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Poll Results - See what transformations will be featured in the mini-series!


Ok guys! It's finally done!
You have spoken! A total of 470 votes were computed, and, as a bit of a surprise to no one, the winner spot comes down to 2 fierce, eternal TG Fiction rivals. Who will claim the title?

Meet the finalist... with almost 1/3rd of the total votes, a classic derby of TG fetish meets again... A surprise to no one really, but still, a fight for votes once again... It's...


... It's BIMBOS VS PREGGOS!!!!


And, the title of winner goes to...











That's right! Bimbos won as the most requested TG fetish!
Congrats to all your inner bimbos who won, like, kewl... stuff, huh?

Now, about the rest of the winners? I've decided to throw in  a Wildcard! That's right, the 8th place will have its caption too! I think it was fair, not only because of the amount of votes, but also because "lactation and pregnancy" and "Bimbo and Breast Expansion" kinda go together.

Now, you wanna know the rest of the winners? Check out the winner's numbers:

I have to say, some funny weird shit was voted, and I can't begin to imagine what I could find if I had left the poll open for an entire week. Also, some small facts I found funny.
Some simple examples:
- Hucow, Musclegirls and BBW almost made it to the 8th place
- Many votes for Elf... None for Dark Elf!?
- Latina, swap, high heels, Big Pussy, Big Ass, strap-on,... Got almost no votes!
- Some of the most original ones? "Puffy pussy face", "Super Villain", "Furnification", "Female to Shemale", "lizard"

So, maybe this week, maybe by the weekend, the first captions will be posted. OR... if by any miracle I can make all the captions during the week, I'll post one caption each day starting next weekend!


Thank a lot to everyone! I hope we can get a fun and sexy outcome! See you soon!


28 comments:

  1. Great boxing pic. I want to see that, maybe adding mud or baby oil?
    go team Preggos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. aybe an extra one if time allows it.
      Anyway, 8 topics is a nice number right?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Go cry somewhere else.
      This series is meant to pleas us all, Vip is great for doing this and also for free.
      Retard troll kid.

      Delete
    2. Let's all be friends here.
      Everyone has its likes and dislikes, good and bad days.

      Delete
  4. Awww.... Big Pussy and Big Ass are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember, and I don't have the poll numbers with me... But Big Pussy got 1 vote I believe? Was it you?

      Delete
  5. Thanks for letting us voice our opinions! I'm surprised by Furnification, but that one always surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welome! Actually it was not my idea, it was an idea suggested I believe in the Christmas Quiz post in a comment by by an Anon.
      I can only imagine how hard would it b to make a furnification caption, probably I would have to ask Immortaltom's permission to use one of his pics

      Delete
  6. To be fair the more tame stuff makes for better first transformations...same the kinkyer stuff for later so we have stuff to look forward to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that poont of view completely, a progression is neede. However considering the fetish I'm going to bedealing with, "tame" stuff might be hard toi find!

      Delete
  7. "Save the kinky"

    ReplyDelete
  8. So if it was a tie we would have ended up with preggo bimbos? (Unrelated question, will you be posted the results and possibly outcomes from the Christmas Quiz?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I would've love that! but probably I would've gone for a grand final or an extra fetish added to the captions. mostly because good pictures of pregnant bimbos are very hard to find (specially naked)

      Delete
  9. Aw... Sorry I wasn't able to take part in this sooner, if this becomes a bigger hit by the end of it all, I hope to take part in the next one if you choose to do another. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting such amount of feedback in such a short time. Next time (if there is one) I¡ll warn everyone a week earlier

      Delete
  10. Go team Preggo and may I put this forth as our rallying song :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKDyelKWgT0

    or maybe this

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnZwhRobXf0

    ReplyDelete
  11. resident ass lover here, very sad to say i missed the past entries... guess its too late to vote for ass huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Yep, a bit too late, but it wouldn't had much of an impact, big ass got very few votes strangely

      Delete
  12. Darn, I take a vacation from captions and miss a chance to voice my desire for more multi-breast and multi-head TG captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multi head, that would have been a bit of a nightmare and a challenge at the same time! Two heads giving head...

      Delete
    2. :D Now you are starting to see the appeal of two heads.

      Delete