Saturday, February 16, 2019

WoTW: Day 5

Saturday!!! Best day of the week!!! How are you guys doing today?

However you are, I'm sure youre mooch better than your counterpart is doing with his girlfriend, especially after such a busy and full 4th day... Or was it the other way around? I'll let you be the judge of that.

So, the finals days of the WoTW are starting.
And, since I let you vote what fetish should I work on, I know this was going to be requested. It's something I rarely work on, and out of my comfort zone, so I hope my lack of practice in the matter won't ruin the caption. Also required quite a lot of time to photoshop, guess I'm just not used to it...

So, you want to see what your girl have in mind today? Check yourself out!




I must admit, it was quite uncomfortable looking for pictures to make the morph... I've seen some disturbing shit!
But, in variety is the taste, and you should try new things from time to time. Guess now I'll go back to checking out hot babes and bimbos, I need someone with a special feature, because the next WoTW it's gonna be about...

Ha! No spoilers. I like to make you guess!

Last but not least, thanks for the comments and support! This is being lots of fun, and I think I can keep up the regular uploads. See you on day 6!

13 comments: