Friday, February 22, 2019

WoTW: Day 6

 

Wow, this took a bit longer than I expected - real life schedule getting in the way, you know, it happens.

So how about WoTW? It saddens me to say it, but a week has 7 days, and this is the 6th day of that week... So, the WoTW mini series is almost over!

Or will it be an extra caption with some lame excuse, like a bonus one? Quite likely.

So, let's get to business... So much shit happened to you this past few days! But it is time to stop being the student and to truly become a master of something... And i'm sure it's no mistery what is going to be the skill your girl will help you develop!









I hope you liked it! Just tell me if you did or didn't, and if you are happy or sad about this mini-series coming to an end. I' know I'm a bit sad, it was fun!

After WoTW, it's all about CoC!

14 comments:

  1. Excellent caption! And excellent news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you liked it and that you are excited about the news

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this one too. I am always excited to see what you will post next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate it coming from the Juggernaut

      Delete
  3. I wish I got turned into that blonde babe. I'd be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were to be turned into that blonde, you'll make the entire male world happy!

      Delete
  4. This series is great
    The pic is excelent, the girl seems so passionate twisting her nipples and sucking with all she has
    So sad to see this series come to an end. Again I ask, why not make it a comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not gonna lie, I've been thinking about it.
      one of the things I can't make my mind if if I should make it like the captions series in which the main character is transformed into a girl and resets to that girl form every day, or if he should reset into a man every day end experience all the different transformations every chapter, wich would be very time consuming to make.

      Delete
  5. It was amazing as always Vip. When will we see the champion again? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new chapter of CoC will be released soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete