Friday, December 23, 2022

Merry Christmas! A little something for you

 


My friends!!! So glad to have another Holiday together!


I returned from Qatar just a couple days ago, so I have nothing ready. In fact I can barely write a couple of lines without falling asleep (so this year no long speeches from my part I guess)


But you know me and you know you deserve something nevertheless... This is the best I can do in such short time! Hope you enjoyed my little present!



You can see it with better quality and full sized in my DeviantArt Gallery clicking HERE


Whatever you call it or celebrate or don't celebrate, I just wish you a great night and all the luck in the world. See you next week for a New Year Goodbye with another sequence!


Thanks for supporting me all this time. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to all of you!



6 comments:

  1. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    I wish you a Merry Christmas too :)

    Ps: I really like the Tf you made, but I need to warn you that DA banned people for much less what you show on the last page. So just be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Merry Christmas for you too my friend!

      I've seen some rare DA bans (and to think it was THE place for crazy and sexy shit!) I hope the christmas texture applied on the guy in the last image will somehow deceive the DA filters

      Delete
  2. Oh, no sabía que habías regresado a DeviantArt. Da gusto volver a verte en esa plataforma después de tanto tiempo. Por otro lado, considera fuertemente lo que dice Sitri. Ves que a él lo banearon :'(. Felices fiestas y próspero 2023 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, pero mas que nada lo utilizo para subir portadas de lso comics que voy terminando.
      Y si me banean... Bueno, DA sera una etapa terminada o tendre que agregar un poco de pixelado a las imagenes.

      Felices fiestas!

      Delete
  3. ohh that is good!! merry christmas

    ReplyDelete