Saturday, December 17, 2022

Wohoooo!!! MAde it to the World Cup Final! So... World Cup themed Captions!

 

Hello my friends!! It's been hard to connect (I'm not alone and I can't share my secret identity, you know?) but I managed to find the time to work on some (I think) really fun captions during the nights with my laptop. It's the first day I'm alone for am hour or so, so I'll try to answer all the emails, messages and comments now. thanks so much for the feedback!


Yes. my team made it to the final match! How about that? More on that later


So it's Argentina - France. Only fair to sport a caption for each nationality!

For the Argeitina fans...


For the France fans...


And one for BOTH set of fans together (just for fair play)


Of course, there's also a caption regarding the importance of the ritual of preparations for the match


And.. Oh God, let's hope the match doesn't end in a penalty shootout!


Because, many ones like me, had put a lot on the line just to be able to watch the game in person


But at least, I didn't had to borrow money - or else I might even place a poor bet



That's it! I hope you enjoyed the captions! Always open to feedback, suggestions or ideas.


Now, regarding Football... It's Mbappe vs Messi, baby! What a show! Both teams showed great football, one is the future of the game, the other is close the retire as a legend, and the fans have given a great show on both teams! Both teams have 2 World Cups each... And it's even a sponsor war between Adidas and Nike!


Who do you think will win? Or... Who do you want  to win? I'm bias for my team (not gonna say it right now), but also curious to know from which country are you from and what sides you're placing your bets and/or hopes on!


Have a great week, an amazing final, and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. As a French, I will obviously support the France team. But if Leo Messi's Argentina manages to win, it will be deserved for the one who is perhaps the best player of all time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great sportsmanship, I believe this will be a win-win scenario for all the watchers a you described it.

      Delete
  2. Hi VIP. I'm french too. I really love your work friend, since as a french i enjoy refinement, but i will support my team. Still waiting for the next part of COC, i really miss it bro :_(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CoC will come eventually, it's not abandoned at all.
      Thanks! I'm still recovering from all the excitement, what an amazing team you got

      Delete
  3. Obviously i have to side with my homecountry team so... Go France! Good luck to you Vip, did you hear the news? Supporters of the losing team will be transformed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on an amazing game... And on that transformation, I hope it went twice as you expected it!

      Delete
  4. Now I know that you support Argentina!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was hard to come back and reply the comments... What a night!!!!! Eternal joy!

      Delete
  5. Who is the women in the 6th caption from bottom

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is it with the daddy shirt on?

    ReplyDelete